Service Dogs for those with PTSD
How it Works
Our mission is to provide highly trained service dogs to people diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Dogs are placed at no charge with qualified Wisconsin residents who are 18 years or older.
Journey Together Service Dog does not guarantee placement of a dog to any applicant. Due to the customized training that is given to each dog, placement is not strictly done on a first come first served process.
Journey Together Service Dog reserves the right to terminate the process at any time at our discretion.
Service Dog Application
- Wisconsin Resident
- 18 years or older
- PTSD medical diagnosis
- In therapy for PTSD a minimum of 1 year
- Finances to Support a dog
Applicant Check List
Whats needed to apply:
- Employment information
- Home/Landlord information
- Who is living in the home with you
- What pets are living in your home
- Reason for requesting a Service Dog